As a licensed Unitive™ Coach, Dr. Blake’s more than 25 years of executive, consulting and coaching experience is uniquely diverse. His clients come from commercial printing, consumer products, food processing, healthcare, heavy engineering construction, government, utilities, entertainment, and defense.
He received his masters from the University of Southern California, with a specialization in applied behavioral sciences. He followed this with a doctorate and breakthrough research at Claremont Graduate University that discovered unique techniques to resolve disputes.
In addition to Dr. Blake’s nationally recognized consulting and coaching practice he was a consulting editor for Personnel Policy Manual™ and HRMatters™, and a columnist for the maquilladora-focused Twin Plant News™. Dr. Blake’s books include:
- Life’s Path: make a choice that brings you happiness (1st edition)
- Leading the Total Quality Mission: aligning principles, practices & management
- Leading Continuous Improvement: building capability & commitment
- Leading Total Quality: management’s role in aligning leadership & total quality practices
- POWW! Mediation & Facilitation for HR Professionals
- POWW! Stop Fighting & Start Talking for Managers
- Investigations at Work: the art of fact-finding & investigating employee complaints
As a result of his commitment to human potential and performance improvement, he was awarded the experienced professional designation of Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) form the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI).
You may learn more about The Blake Group - Leaders Path Coaching Retreat and Life’s Path Coaching & Counseling on the web at: www.blake-group.com.
User has not yet posted a blog.
All Blog Posts
User has not participated in any discussions.
All Discussion Posts
User has no events bookmarked.
All IOC Events
The IOC is a global community of coaches.
Learn more here