In LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT since 1996.
Rafal Milek-Horodyski is an executive coach, leadership & management & organizational/ behavioral change consultant, trainer, facilitator operating in multiple locations across Europe: Poland, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Hungary, Bulgaria, plus Germany, Norway, Sweden and USA.
He has delivered Executive Coaching, Development Group & Team programs for Managers & HPs on multinational board, senior levels, in English and Polish. Business performance drives the initiatives Rafal is involved in. He has researched, consulted, coached and trained organisations & professionals for the past 23 years.
At the strategic level Rafal has worked with multinational executive teams translating corporate vision, mission and values into practical action. This includes 15 years of cross cultural and strategic HRD experience. Throughout his professional career Rafal has established close partnerships with clients. He rapidly and effectively finds root causes in complex business situations, proposes innovative solutions and delivers them with confidence and passion.
Rafal is able to facilitate groups of 3-130 professionals at one time. He uses innovative learning solutions: people hear, see, touch, feel, reflect, talk, get empowered, inspired and motivated; may dance, practice AIKIDO elements for visualisations and finally - for behavioural change and learning.
All of this makes profound and lasting change palpable.
Rafal has worked with a number of organisations across a range of industries:
GSK, BAYER, ABBVIE EMEA, GOOGLE CEE, IKEA, ARRIS EMEA, CLARIANT, LOYALTY PARTNER, ADAMA, PHILIP MORRIS CEE, BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO, ROLLS&ROYCE, AMGEN, VALEANT, DeLAGE LANDEN, PEPSICO/FRITOLAY, MICROSOFT EUROPE, ING FINACIAL SERVICES, UNILEVER CEE, BP HUSTON HQ, BP POLAND, WRIGLEY, FERRING, SKYPE, TOYOTA/LEXUS, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB, SCHERING-PLOUGH, RECKITT BENCKISER and others.
Work focus areas:
*Executive/performance coaching *leaders & high potentials development *change & culture change *winning/high performing teams *sales & operational fine-tuning - management.
Rafal was a competitive ballroom/latin dancer, currently practices AIKIDO-BIRANKAI and BJJ.
He speaks English fluently and has a good understanding of Greek, German and Russian.
Education and Certifications:
* Executive MBA - Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota,
* MBA - SGH, Warsaw,
* Senior Executive Coach - COACHSOURCE LLC,
* Fellow at INSTITUTE of COACHING, McLEAN HOSPITAL/HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL,
* Medical Doctor, Internal Medicine Specialisation 1st degree, Sports Medicine focus.
* AIKIDO-BIRANKAI, second degree black belt - Nidan,
* BRASILIAN JIU-JITSU - blue belt.
Managerial coaching areas:
* EXECUTIVE PRESENCE - how to project confidence-humility and initiate credibility building in minutes,
* WINNING/ HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS - Building, Sustaining,
* LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - Visioneering, Direction Setting, Communication Effectiveness & Efficiency, Self/ Others Renewal Effectiveness,
* RECOMMENDING/SELLING/WINNING SUPPORT for projects/initiative to a boss/board,
* PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CYCLE - Goal Setting, Performance-related 1on1 Conversations, Feedback, Delegation, Coaching,
* CHANGE Planning, Delivering,
* DYNAMIC BEHAVIOURAL ADAPTATION,
* DECISION MAKING - Individual & Group,
* 3S INFLUENCING,
* TRUST Building, Loosing, Rebuilding,
* EFFECTIVE MEETINGS - preparing, leading,
* STRATEGIC ALIGNMENT of Reporting Units,
* WELLNESS, Work_Life Balance.
* Multiple Executive Coaching Assignments for: DELOITTE, ECHO Investment, ASTRA ZENECA, NOVARTIS, GSK, BAYER, ABBVIE, AMGEN, GOOGLE, MOTOROLA, ARRIS, FERRING, SCHERING-PLOUGH, LOYALTY PARTNERS, ADAMA, others;
* F4P/F4PPro Cloud Service - Feedback 4 Performance mobile iOS application for Managers;
* HEXAGON - Winning Team - Workshops & Executive Coaching Hybrid Solution - more than 90 editions across several industries. Sample of companies benefiting: BAYER, UNILEVER, ABBVIE, BAT, PHILIP MORRIS, GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, LOYALTY PARTNERS;
* 2016 NEW BAYER PROJECT - CEE - PL, CZ, SLO, H - Implementing Business Partnering ethos.
More, including publications on Winning Teams, Feedback:
User has not yet posted a blog.
All Blog Posts
User has not participated in any discussions.
All Discussion Posts
User has no events bookmarked.
All IOC Events
The IOC is a global community of coaches.
Learn more here